Thursday 22 August 2019

speech


my speech 2019

Slide 1
have you got a puppy well is do here is my speech
Slide 2
what breed is dusty
is a lab cross with a hunt away lapboards are good for duck hunting and hunt away are good at pig hunting
Slide 3
how old is dusty
dusty is a 4 mouth old puppy when we got dusty she was 4 weeks old.
Slide 4
were we got dusty name from
we got dusty's name from the brown feet
Slide 5
what food she eat and drinks
she drinks water and eats puppy chow
Slide 6
what toys does she have
dusty has a ball a rope and a rope with a tier on the end and a teddy but the teddy stuffing is gone RIP teddy
Slide 7
dusty's friends
dusty's beast friend is Ella. Ella is a Staffy Cross with lap and is 5 years old and dusty's other friend is Phantom the cat that thinks that it is a dog Phantom is a 1 year old cat i think
Slide 8
here are sum pitchers of dusty
Slide 9
that is my speech hop you liked itπŸ‘Œ
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Finn, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from yaldhurst Model School.

    I really liked your pictures that you have added and the information that you have given about your dog. It's great to see that you have lot's of effort into it. It's also great because you have added a lot of info about your dog.

    This reminds me of when we had speeches and my speech was about Racism, Criticism and judging others. Someone also had a speech similar to your's because he was talking about his horse.

    I think to improve, you could maybe add the text in the slide and explain why you did your speech about your dog.

    Why did you write your speech about your dog?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Parwin thank you for the comment i did this my speech on this because bake then we just got her and i that i wad do it on her and thanks for the advice πŸ˜‰

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.