Friday 5 July 2019

hammerer springs camp

On the 20-5-19 me my class and my mum went to camp and we did lots of staff like orienteering in orienteering we had to go in the hammerer forest and had to go find little sins and each sin was worth pawns my team got 110 pawns. that was the first thing we did in hammerer springs and then we went to the hammerer pools it has so awesome there was a massive slide and 2 little pools and a pool that had a current. after the hammerer pools we went to have tea the food was good and then we went to have pudding after pudding we went to bed at 9pm. the nest day we got up at 7am and got breakfast after breakfast my gorp went to tree climbing in tree climbing we had to climb these big trees and toot the hooter up the top and go back down. 4 other people will help you with a rope wench is attached to you. then we had lunch after lunch we wend bike riding we had to go on a track the bike ride was very slippery and cold in one part i slipped of my bike and go
t my leg stack between the wheel and the frame i got out tho and i kicked on biking after biking we went back and had same tea after that we went to bed the nest day we went to a big mouton we waked up the top there were lots of shortcuts we got up the top then we went back down and waked to a big lolly shop we code use 5$ no more after that we went back and got ready and drive back to school and we went home.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Finn, Its Nicky from T2, I really like your opinion on this camp. One thing I want to point out is your spelling but besides that it was great. I personally liked camp and its good to see you did to. Goodbye for now and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Nicky thanks for the comments thanks for the tip of spelling i forget all the time sorry and i am looking ford to then nest 1 😜

      Delete
  2. Kia ora finn its James. Nice job on this post i like how you put all the the pictures in. Maybe you could work on spelling the word correctly, Nice job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora!
    My name is Maddison I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    Wow!
    This was a very interesting blog post and I enjoyed reading it very much.

    My favorite part was that you added in a lot of information but I think that you would of added in some information about the camp. I think that it is cool that you added in some pictures as well.

    To improve I think that you would of added in a way to share the pictures so they are more in the spotlight and I think that you could write a bit about the photos and show where you are in them.

    We are having a year 7 and eight camp coming up and this reminded me of this. I really liked this blog post. I have been on two other camps before.
    Was this your first.
    -Thanks!
    -Maddie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.